Upstate New York Elder Law Attorneys
At the Koldin Law Center, P.C. , with offices in Syracuse and Rochester, New York, we are committed to providing retirement planning and professional services to individuals and families with loved ones suffering from disabilities and illness.
- Over 50 years of experience representing clients in health care crisis planning.
- Former Chief Attorney for Onondaga County Department of Social Services and former Medicaid case workers on staff.
- Prompt service and individualized attention.
- Creative and practical solutions to complex estate planning and Medicaid issues.
- Former Supervising Administrative Law Judge for the New York State Department of Social Services on staff.